Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Black Homosexual Christians get High off Jesus on BET's Sunday Best







 


 By Xavier James


So I’m channel surfing, right. And I stopped pass BET in time to see Kirk Franklin’s over-sized head with his little boy pants on, and I thought ‘dam are these coons for real?’ Most of the contestants are more than likely sodomized as soon as they walk off stage. Oh don’t act like I said something wrong and you have no clue what the hell I’m talking about.


Donnie McClurkin even said he was gay before Jesus saved him. And since Jesus never existed, guess what? He’s still gay!  In the spirit of the great sodomizer himself, Rev. James Cleveland, I’m sure this generation of black Christians are carrying out his old gay traditions.


Will Jesus Save Kirk Franklin from getting yeast
infections from wearing tight pants? 


Image result for sunday best on bet 2015
Is this guy next on Donnie and Kirk’s
to do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Youtube: The Xavier James Files

                                                      https://youtu.be/L7sHSbScpoQ                                  Subscribe: Kno...